To be a globally acclaimed department producing competent engineers to fulfill industrial and societal needs.
Our graduates will
1. Excel in their Professional Career in Electronics and Communication engineering and allied fields.
2. Contribute their knowledge effectively to research and development.
3. Exhibit leadership quality with professional integrity.
Our students will be
1. Demonstrate the conceptual domain knowledge with respect to the analysis and design of Electronic circuits and VLSI systems.
2. Design solutions for complex engineering problems in the field of signal processing and data communication.
3. Identify and apply modern tools for simulation and synthesis of Processor architecture and embedded systems.